1. The information contained within the website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.
2. We will try to ensure that the Website is available for access at all times. However, it may be necessary to take it offline from time to time for repair, maintenance or development and access to the Website may be disrupted for reasons out of our control.
3. We will do everything we can to make sure the information on the Website is correct; however, we can’t guarantee the completeness of the content on the Website.
4. As the validity of the information on the website can be verified by you contacting us, we shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of the information contained on this website. We shall not be liable to you for your use of the website unless we breach a legal obligation.
5. The opinions represented by the case studies and/or testimonials are the client’s own personal opinions and do not constitute financial advice or a recommendation.
6. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, security or reliability of any other websites or pages linked to the Website.
7. If you follow links to any other websites or pages at your own risk. We are not liable for any damages resulting from or in connection with such links. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. The Website and its contents are the intellectual property of Lairgate Financial Ltd. You may only imprint, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from the Website for your personal information or when using our products and services. Any other use is prohibited without our prior written permission.
9. Please don’t upload or send any viruses or other destructive or disruptive code, use it in an unauthorised or criminal manner, or use any content on the Website for any commercial purposes.
10. If you do have any feedback in relation to the Website, or the services or products that we provide, then please contact us on 01482 860700.